Tuesday 6 January 2015

Palmolive Charmis : Review, Swatches


Hi Friends.

Today I am reviewing a moisturizing cold cream Palmolive Charmis. I am using this cream since childhood. I always buy this from CSD canteen.

Palmolive Charmis Cold Cream

Its a cold cream with Vitamin A, C and E. It nourishes skin and protect & replenishes it. Helps skin in winter from getting dry. It also heals cracked skin.

It comes I small round plastic bottle.

Palmolive Charmis Cold Cream

Its a thick white cream. It has a very good smell. It is bit oily while applying but then oilyness goes after some time.

Palmolive Charmis Cold Cream



See how cream has vanished after applying it smoothly with no oiliness.

I also use this cream for my lips. It helps in cracked and chapped lips to make them soft and supple. I also use this to heal my cracked heals in winters. 

Pros : Heals cracked skin, Non sticky

Rating : * * * * / 5

I love this cream and will recommend to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment