Saturday 3 January 2015

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly : Review, Swatches

Vaseline is the brand that I am using from ages. Its the perfect for every one skin. Its used in our daily life not only for skin but for other purposes also.

Vaseline

Petroleum Jelly is so incredibly versatile. I am going to put various uses of petroleum jelly.

Vaseline : From Inside
It is a white transparent jelly with no smell. Its easy to remove. Due to winters its kind of frozen but can be removed easily.

Vaseline : On finger
I removed it from the small box from my finger. I run it on my arm. It easily got melted because of the warmness of my finger.

Vaseline : Swatches

On the right hand side I applied the jelly once. On the left hand side it rubbed it twice. As it got easily applied with not much of stickiness.

My rating : * * * * / 5

Prons : Non smelly. Non sticky. Easy applicable.

Cons : Melts fast due to warmness.

Uses of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly :

1. Its a great lip balm. It helps in moisturizing, soften and smoothening the lips.

2. It helps in healing cracked heals.

3. It can be used as a makeup remover. Just apply and remove the makeup with tissue or towl gently.

4. Apply it on your split ends to give your hair a healthy look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment